Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Favorite Set

The new Bright & Beautiful set in the Holiday Catalog is my favorite right now.  I haven't even made a Christmas card with it yet!  
This first card uses the Natural Filter Paper as the background.  
 The Cherry Cobbler Linen Ribbon on this card is just beautiful.
 The blue on this card is Lost Lagoon.  I just love that color.
 Recipes:
Sets:  Bright & Beautiful, I Love Lace, Label Love
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Typeset Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Blushing Bride
Accessories:  Stars Framelits, Lost Lagoon Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Linen Ribbon, Blushing Bride Cotton Ribbon, Banners Framelits, Venetian Crochet Trim, Burlap Ribbon, Paper Doilies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Thick Baker's Twine, Linen Thread
Have a great day!
Debra

1 comment:

Emma Fewkes said...

AMAZING. Even better in real life. Thank you for sending one to me ... true talent right here!